Save energy bills by implementing “Energy Audit” suggestion and recommendation
Smart Automation energy audit team provide information about how much energy your office/commercial building consumes and suggest improvements you can make to reduce your energy bills/costs. Before share any recommendation our trained/professional auditors will thoroughly explore your entire office/commercial building premises.
Benefits of Energy Audit:-
- Commercial energy audits reduce operational overhead.
- Commercial energy audits help to reduce costs on utility bills
- Commercial energy audits extend facility life.
- Commercial energy audits increase building efficiency.
- Commercial energy audits increase return on invested capital.
- Commercial energy audits can eliminate unhealthy living conditions
Smart Automation’s Scope of work for detailed Energy Audit
- Analysis of the energy bills for demand, power factor, category of tariff
- Assess kW demand of UPS, air conditioners and lighting
- Testing of power quality covering minimum of harmonic distortions and power factor at each floor level distribution board
- Testing of all on site motors covering their power factor and meter readings and technical health of the equipment.
- Testing of lighting fixtures covering the lux levels to propose Smart controls that minimise power consumptions.
- Testing of floor level air conditioning sensors, associated actuators and three way valves that provide inputs to the BTU meter
- Testing of energy meter that calculates consumption of energy units consumed by Company
- Basis of chilled water Btu readings tariff (Review of actual expense incurred by the developer, subsequent analysis, assumptions and calculation of the BTU tariff
- Review of specifications of all on site equipment and fixtures to advise on their energy utilisation
- Review of facility operation from energy optimisation perspective and advice optimisation measures and propose associated technology
- Identify reasons for after office energy use and week end energy use.
- Perform an energy balance
- Evaluating options for offsite power
- Final Recommendations and Assignment Report